9/7/11

HELLO...HEllo...hello...heeeellllooooo


Hello and howdy from Oregon state.
After a week of moving and no Internet I am back and happy to report that, yes, we are still alive.  And yes, we did move.  
Yes, our house is lovely though still in shambles and 
YES...
it is a million more degrees here.
Nuf said.

I have had some technical difficulties with  this blog (evidently) while I was away, It would seem it appears my address changed.  
I didn't not do it.
It is still the same.
I'm not sure why Blogger hates me...but i guess it does.
Please, if you are having/ were having / plan on having some sort of issue with finding / reading / viewing this blog, please let me know.  I'm trying to get it sorted out.

Meanwhile.
I am super excited to show you around the new place...
but there are still boxes about...so you will just have to wait.
Loves, Lyssa

2 comments:

beka said...

everything seems fine to me; i found ya in my dashboard like normal in the timeline....and it seems okay to me. heheh:)
so exciting about the move! my goodness! i'd have helped ya if i could. shoot, but wi is so far away from or. :P

beka said...

hmmmm. there is no header now. :D

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!