Bittywings Baby is now the Freckled Fawn!
Bittywings Baby was born over a year ago and was meant to be the launch pad for our Etsy store, however,life happened and things changed.I have chosen to take the blog in a different direction and I didn't feel as though "Bittywings Baby" applied to us anymore...after all...there aren't any babies around here anymore.I will, of course, be sharing bits and pieces of our life but also plan on being a bit more project oriented.I am so thankful for those of you that have faithfully read all about our little life over the last year, I ask that you follow us to our new little home on the web and continue to indulge yourself is all things us!Thank you and see you there!
Please click on the picture below to check it out!(oh, and...ahem...don't forget to subscribe!)
1 comment:
sweetness! :) :)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!