It feels like weeks I've posted, but I guess its only been a few days.
I would like to welcome you all to the new and improved Bittywings Baby!
Thank you for all your input and I hope you like the outcome, after all, you are the ones who have to look at it:P It all took a little longer than I had anticipated do to some unforeseen computer issues.
*sigh*
But all is well.
My darling blessing of a child awoke at 5a.m. this morning...I had gone to sleep at 2 a.m. cause I was working on blog stuff...so needless to say I am running on empty right now.
That and...I don't think I have eaten yet...but I don't remember.
Okay.
Off to clean the house before PAPA(!!!) comes for and overnight visit.
The little person can not stop talking about it! So sweet!
I did get a present in the mail this morning from my wonderful hubby...
TOTAL surprise...but I'll post about that later.
xoxo
2 comments:
greek yogurt is really good for breakfast. can be pricey, but GOSH it's yummy.
ever had it?
hey, all that work paid off--your blog is sooo darn cute!
oh lookie there...this post came back...it was lost with all the blogger nastiness. sigh.
but yes beka...we live on greek yogurt in our house. its worth the extra $
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!