When Jon asked me what I wanted to do for Mothers Day, I told him all I wanted was a picnic on the beach with my boys. I love the water. LOVE. So we kept it simple and went outside. We don't live by white sandy beaches, and when I say go to the beach it doesn't mean we break out the sun screen and beach towels....this time of year it means we break out the North Face fleece and rain boots. But I love it....and my boys just make it better.
Here are some snap shots from yesterday:
5 comments:
that's a beautiful place!!
ha, i love it-- "we break out the North Face fleece and rain boots"... at this time of year, at the nearest large body of water (we're landlocked:P) we'd have to keep warm too.
random: i like your nose stud:)
Beautiful photos, gorgeous family. May God bless you all :)
I found your blog on Faith Blogs.
Sounds and looks like the perfect day!
Mmmm. Such a nice and pretty place.
I noticed you have sprouts on your sandwich and wonder whether you use a seed sprouter or just buy them? Hmm? I just got a sprouter and it is just about the highlight of my life these days. (My life is very small.)
I am not cool enough to have a seed sprouter....although I have often thought about it....but declined because I think I go through sprout phases. I LOVE them lots and then sometimes I'm just over them. So no...Didn't grow them...I was lame and bought them from our oh so awesome co op! (they are local though...so that should count as something:P)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!