Well, here it is. All your voting payed off and I hope you enjoy it...cause after all...you guys are the ones who have to look at it all the time! I did take a few creative liberties however....
Anyway...I already posted this...but lets give it another go, shall we? Yesterday morning I received a package in the mail...from my husband. Yep. It was a surprise/belated mothers day present. wanna see?
YES! That is absolutely correct! Diapers!
If you haven't figured it out by now, we do cloth diapers. We have collected a variety of kinds of diapers over the past 1 1/2 years, but bumgenious continue to be my favorite. Hands down.
Why? Because they are the only ones that haven't fallen apart on us!
About half of our stash was BG and the most of the other was Bummies. The bummies were nice when they were new but they pooped out on me pretty quickly.
So not impressed.
They also spurred my hatred for velcro.
Last summer BG launched their 4.0 line with SNAPS! holla! The heavens opened up and rained cloth diapers that day.
Yes.
I am that much of a nerd about cloth diapers.
Since half of my diaper stash was great and the other half sucked (and lately they really sucked a.k.a. constant pinning of the velcro THEN putting underwear over that THEN tight pants and it all took about 20 minutes to do) my darling husband heard my desperate cry for sanity and need for not having to pin a wiggly toddler down for 1/2 hour just to clothe him. He tucked away a little money and surprised me with these beauties.
I'll take diapers over flowers any day.
Well....at least at this point in my life:P

5 comments:
Now that is a good gift!!! I love cloth diapers! I just bought a bunch last month. :)
wowza, that's noice!
i love the look of diapers these days.
though my youngest sister is 10 and we haven't had to use them in our house since a long time ago. ;)
LOVE!
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR CHELSEA PERRY DIAPERS. I only have ONE. One sad, lonely little beautiful diaper. Sometimes I carry the black and white one around Mother's Haven, though, or load up an online shopping cart with one of each...
I'm sorry lindsey...i'm not trying to make you stumble! But if its any consolation....they are even CUTER on the baby! Unbelievably cute. you should buy more. you need them, really!
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!