3/16/11

{ 100 + 10 + 20 }

Yay for the 100th post, 10 consistent followers and 20 facebook followers! Thanks guys, it means a lot that you stop by!  Please keep on coming back!

and to make sure you do....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, on our little day trip/outing, we stopped by the record store that is a favorite haunt of ours when we are up north.  We used to spend hours there, but its a little harder to do that these days.  As certain short person tends to get bored with it.
This time...it was nap time.  JJ, being the determined little man that he is, refuses to sleep anywhere but his crib.  And I do mean anywhere.  He would much rather stay in a consistent state of comatose without blinking an eye than give in and catch a little shut-eye!  Being his daddies "Mimi Me", he is also an avid music lover...so he couldn't miss the action.
Not even a blink I tell you!


I did not drug my son, that expression is all his own doing.  Poor guy.
And I did not force those headphones on him.....he would cry every time I tried to take them off.

(p.s. sometimes JJ is a gangsta. It happens, for realz yo)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See...who wouldn't come back time and time again for cuteness like that! tell your friends and your mama's!
Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

awwww....those headphone shots made me melt!

Chris said...

Cool pics. But my godson will be no "gangsta!"

The Freckled Fawn said...

I'll tell him:P

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!