3/15/11

{ getting to know me (for steph) }

I was tagged by a dear friend, so I could not say no.
(its kinda a high-school throwback to do one of these:P )
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 a.m. to "MAMA! BAAAAABBAAAAA!"

2. How do you like your steak? Medium, and no more.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? UHM...I have seen exactly TWO movies in the theater over the last 2 years....and the last one was Alice in Wonderland

4. What is your favorite TV show? We don't have regular tv, only Netflix so I watch a bit of everything.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I haven't been everywhere in the world, so I feel unprepared to answer that question. However, I assure you it would not be in a hot desert!  Next...

6. What did you have for breakfast? a glass of water....

7. What is your favorite cuisine? GREEK!
8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms (sponge), eggs, milk, tapioca
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Cafe Flora:P
10. Favorite dressing? Honey Mustard

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Well, the car I own is a hot 1989 Acura Integra...but my hubby uses it.  I drive his car...which is a 2005 Subaru legacy.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Something that makes be feel pretty...doesn't matter what it is.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia, Italy, Scotland, France, and I would go back to Germany cause its pretty.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full? mostly....until those days when being optimistic is just too hard.
15. Where would you want to retire? Retire? from what? I'll always be a mama and I don't really plan on stopping:P But...from whatever else I end up doing in my life...I just want to have a place thats my own..a little land...and a whole lot of family.

16. Favorite time of day? Night:P I like it when we are all together!

17. Where were you born? Spokane, Wa.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I HATE watching sports on tv...love em in person though!
19. and 20. don't really apply
21. Who might answer these questions too? Dunno.

22. People watcher? Ya...and then I talk about em. Thats bad..isn't it.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. It takes me like an hour to fully wake up in the morning.
24. Do you have any pets? yep, a pup pup

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I don't know yet...but maybe
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet.
27. What is your best childhood memory? oh. being outside in the dirt:P
28. Are you a cat or dog person? More a dog person but I do like the kitties.

29. Are you married ? Why yes, I am.

30. Always wear your seat belt? I have to...If I don't the car yells at me and drives me crazy!
32. Any pet peeves? wrinkles in my sheets. I CANNOT SLEEP if they are there. Ya, I know. OCD.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? chicken and pesto OR Hawaiian

34. Favorite Flower? hydrangea or lily
35. Favorite ice cream? chocolate chip cookie dough

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? cafe flora again

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never...I'm that good.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Casey over at http://www.thewiegands.blogspot.com/ , shes pretty sweet and an amazing artist!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I wouldn't ever do that. really.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went on  a day trip yesterday..that was fun!

41. Like your job? Yeah, being a mommy is fun, and exhausting.

42. Broccoli? Yum. Broccoli with cheese? Better!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Going to NY with Jon on our first anniversary or Cabo for our honeymoon!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jon and JJ
45. What are you listening to right now? Silence! its nap time....and quiet is good today! Oh, but Bentley is snoring!
46. What is your favorite color? Green!
47. How many tattoos do you have? None yet...but plan on getting one
48. How many are you going to link? none probably
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4:54 p.m.
50. Coffee Drinker? Yessssss..I don't think "drinker" quite covers it though....some days i live on the stuff.  I can quite any time I want to...really.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!