Adventures
May I start off by saying that I LOVE the clean new lines of the updated blogger in draft. I am a fan blogger, a fan.----------------------Well the time has come again.We are standing here, wondering what exactly God would have us do with our lives.New paths we may take.New doors.New opportunities.New state...new city...new home.
Its kind of exhausting but exciting at the same time.Jon has expressed need for a change, something different, something *gasp* challenging.He has a crazy intelligent brain that likes things like paperwork and projections and such. The world needs those people...but I may never truly be able to understand them.The company he works at is opening a new division of customer relations type stuff...(yes...I'm not exactly sure what you would call it even though I know what the job is). He came home and started telling me about it two days ago, and was pretty excited.He chose to go for it....we should find out soon.
*sigh*
that being said, we have been here before.Gotten our hopes up for a new adventure and then been humbled by the Lord as He closed those doors and reminded us to be effective where we are.So, this very well could be another learning experience.I'm trying not to get my hopes up.But I do love a new adventure.
Earlier on in our marriage I think we were a little more demanding of the Lord. The typical "We want THIS Lord, but, uh, your will be done."
I can honestly said its more of a "Whatever you want Lord." now.I have no desire to be somewhere the Lord doesn't want us too be.Nothing is worth being out of the Lords will.So we humbly sit here, hands clutched in prayer, eyes towards God and hearts wide open to let the Lord do His will.Praying that our hearts stay that wayand than our eyes stay on Him, no matter how bumpy the ride.
linking up with casey
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!