We drove for about 9 hours yesterday, most of the way with a restless, crabby 20 month old. We crossed a little over an entire state, and even though I love where we visited and love where we live....the in between parts suck. I'm not a desert girl. At all. And when that is all you have to look at for hours, it gets old. Thank goodness for this mix of modern and ancient technology to keep the landscape interesting!
JJ is back to his good ol self.
(and we continue to thank the Lord for that!)
Some random pictures from the first half of our vacation:
theres a peek:)
Right now the mounts of post vacation laundry are calling my name and I am trying to work up the motivation to work out! I, uh, need to lose a few vacation eating/stress pounds. ehem.
Aaannddd perhaps a shower.

2 comments:
hahahahha...i love post vacation laundry! blah.
but gosh, i do love a shower after traveling.
and cozy, clean clothes. mhmmm. :)
glad you made it home safe and sound! and glad jj is doing better. praise the Lord:)
Lovely pictures!
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!