okay. 1. i love your fence. 2. you've got one of the cutest boys ever. 3. that watermark / logo on the photos is awesome! how did you make it/where did you get it?
lol A) its actually our neighbors fence...shh don't tell B) yes, yes I do and I'm glad you agree C) thank you and gimp. Since i am not cool enough to have photoshop on this computer I use gimp....A LOT. so I made it. and yes, yes we are having a lovely lazy evening after a busy morning. Hope your day has been lovely!
7 comments:
What adorable photos! I LOVE the hat, and the pants and suspenders! :O
Thank ya darlin:P hes my little handmade poster child!
okay.
1. i love your fence.
2. you've got one of the cutest boys ever.
3. that watermark / logo on the photos is awesome! how did you make it/where did you get it?
hope you're having a lovely easter sunday, dear.
lol
A) its actually our neighbors fence...shh don't tell
B) yes, yes I do and I'm glad you agree
C) thank you and gimp. Since i am not cool enough to have photoshop on this computer I use gimp....A LOT. so I made it.
and yes, yes we are having a lovely lazy evening after a busy morning. Hope your day has been lovely!
These are too cute! Love the hat!
Ridiculously adorable!!
omg, that beanie is ridiculously adorable.
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!