"For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things."
1 Corinthians 2:9
That verse was on my husbands mind when he woke up yesterday. He immediately looked it up after getting out of bed. It was slightly disheartening but we were curious.
I had woken up from a dream that while we were out and about yesterday, our car turned up missing and we had to call some friends (that live about 1 1/2 hours away from where we were) to come pick us up. It was a vivid dream...I remembered everything! The street, the people....what everything looked like while we were standing there on the sidewalk wondering where our car went.
I, too, thought nothing of it.
We drove down to the "Big City". Its not that far but requires some money, so we don't do it that often. We had lunch, did some window shopping. Hit up Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie, just cause, chased some birds and headed back to our car to head to our favorite restaurant for dinner. We were suppose to meet up with our one of my husbands old college roomies and his lovely family.
Well,
you'll never guess what happened.
Yep!
Our car was gone!
*sigh*
It was an honest mistake on our part and half of our parking time fell into the "do not park here between this time and that time". We, of course, missed the well hidden sign.
That is Jon putting on a happy face.
That is JJ wondering why we are outside still and wondering why he hasn't had a nap.
Those lovely people we were going to meet for dinner, well they helped us out and took us to our car. yay.
(hank you!)
It seems the Lord has been teaching us how to smile through trials.
To know that He will always take care of us, even if we have to spend all our money on getting our car out of the impound yard.
But God is faithful in all things.
Always.
And, we can't really complain, cause He TOLD us it was coming.
All we could do was laugh!

3 comments:
wow. that's strangely amazing.
smile through trials. hmm:)
Still can't believe all that happened! So sorry you guys had to deal with that but glad we got to hang out with you guys. :)
I'll say Beka.
And Brittany....I know! Its not a big deal, just a little bump in the road:P and yes, we had fun with you guys!
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!