4/11/11

{ keeping it real }


Me and JJ, goofin off and being us.
Obviously....we can't seem to smile at the same time.
makeup free...in our weekend loungies (that means PJ's people)

I kinda like him.
A lot.




(oh, you like the one on the bottom where he looks like he is picking bugs out of my hair...
yeah, attractive, I know! And your welcome!)


3 comments:

beka said...

hahaha, cute picture of him picking bugs out of your hair. ;)

Jami said...

These are so sweet! We do the weekend loungies over here too, lol

The Freckled Fawn said...

Beka- I know...and its the first picture that will pop into your mind when you think of us now, huh?!?lol

Jami- we get to fudge a little...cause our weekend is Sunday/Monday....which...of course...extends into tuesday. And sometimes wednesday too...

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!