The sun is shining, my windows are open!
The birds are singing.
My windows are open!
I have watch the Veggietale theme song 11 time so far (and counting)
you see, JJ only likes the theme song. He wont watch the actual show.
(oh well, it beats choo choo, I guess)
I was planning on sewing today, since it got put off yesterday...and the day before that.
But the sun is shining!
That is, currently, a very rare thing.
So I feel I must talk full advantage of any opportunity!
So here I am, typing and looking longingly out the window...
waiting and hoping it isn't raining after nap time.
And noticing....
that I really, Really
REALLY
need to wash my windows.
couldn't imagine why!

1 comment:
ugh our windows...let's not go there.
ah, veggie tales! my youngest sibling is 10, so we're kind of past that.... but. yay for the sun shining! it is not so here!
:)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!