I promised some pictures of some projects.
I keep my promises.
Here was Jaden's "Stepping Out" outfit for Sunday.
I made the pants out of old wool suit material that my grandma gave me.
I simply adore making things for my JJ!
Plus, he makes everything look good!
If there is one (less prominate) thing I have learned through my motherhood journey, its that little girls get all the fun clothes. You will be hard pressed (or harder at least) to find simply adorable boys clothes that don't cost a full days wages! That's part of what birthed my (soon to be open) children's clothing shop,
Bittywings Baby
Oh that note, many of you have asked me when that is ever going to happen!
I know, I know.
right now we are working on some businessy paperwork stuff, AND it got postponed until we knew for sure we would be here for a while.
So now that its getting worked out....we are counting down the days till it happens!
(my little heart is jumping for joy!)
okay, so back to company now.
xoxo,
-Lyss

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a cute little man!
can you say "handsome" or what?! golly. he's adorable. :)
I think so, but then again I kinda like the guy:P
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!