3/29/11

{ fun filled days }

Where have a been?
Here, there and everywhere!
Lately I've been spending less time on the computer...and more time being fun mama/crafty mama/social mama.
Cause you know, sometimes you just need to break up the routine.
I guess I get bored easy, so I have to switch it up...a lot.
I'm the kind of person who rearranges her furniture all the time or changes her hairstyle often.
you know...
because I can.

I've been working on ( and actually finishing!) some drawn out projects. 
(I'll post pictures of them soon, but right now they are on my camera which is in the guest room a.k.a. the living room being accompanied by sleeping guests)

So see, I've been productive!

Papa and Nana are visiting. 


This always means long but fun filled days and overly tired baby at night, but worth it all, I assure you!  JJ has so much fun!
So forgive me if I don't post a lot this week.  Just trying to enjoy family while they are here!
I heart visitors!

-Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!