I didn't give you depth, I gave you pictures.
But they were cute, so that makes it okay, right?
Today we went full blown fever, like 104 kind of fever.
JJ spent most of the day doing this.
And if you know JJ at all, you know he doesn't sit still if he doesn't have to!
George was feeling a little under the weather as well, so he got to cuddle with us. We watched plenty of Thomas the tank engine and had plenty of fuzzy blankets to make ol' George feel better. So far hes doing fine, but the doctor did call to tell him to stay off the bed. Ahem.....
It hurts a mama's heart oh so much when her baby is not well, and theres nothing she can do to help. So, I scooped him up and my arms and we cuddled most of the day ( except for the parts where he would just rather play by himself). I enjoyed that, a lot, but wish it could come without the discomfort.
Cuddles are so rare these days, so when there is a day filled with them I drop everything and snuggle in. Really, dishes can wait.
And we can just eat crackers and peanut butter for a while.
Nothing else in the world matters, because the most important thing was there on my lap.

2 comments:
I understand you so well! When my babys are sick ... mimes only make me feel useful to them. They are pure love and seeing them so ...
much encouragement to the little better! Xo!
Thank you mima!
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!