3/15/11

{ ask me monday (on tuesday) }

I wrote this once already...and don't know where it went...
*sigh*
Sometimes I love technology.
Really I do.

Starting yesterday, I am going to start doing "Ask Me Monday"
 WHICH MEANS
you guys get to leave a comment asking me any questions you like, and the next Monday I'll answer them!
Simple enough right? We shall see.
So go ahead and get this rolling, will ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

What is the best vacation spot of all time?

Anonymous said...

ps. that is Rachel Freeman

~oh the hoops I jump through just to be able to comment on your blog... hehe

The Freckled Fawn said...

I'm honored, really. And look, you have the honor of being the first. That makes you special in my book:P

CaseyWiegand said...

how many babies do u want?!? xoxo

Unknown said...

WHY haven't we seen each other yet??? (Probably the most important question you'll be asked *wink* *wink*)

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!