1. I woke up this morning to a sweet little "Mama" from the next room
2. Baby hugs are the best
3.What better way to start my morning that watching Thomas the Tank Engine with the cutest little dude I have ever known.
4. Silly boy hates fried eggs, okay with scrambled, and adores poached. Who woulda known.
5. Theres little frost stars on my window
6. I have lost 18.25 inches this month
7. I am super sore...so that means I kicked my own butt this week:P
8. The garbage men wave at JJ every week:P
9. JJ LOVES when the garbage men in the big truck wave to him!
10. Meeting with friends today that we haven't hung out with in FOREVER!
11. Raspberries.....Raspberries for breakfast.
12. Coffee....lots of coffee
13. Ice cold water
14. Cooking for my little dude and actually having him eat it.
15. Because of above eating....JJ has now gain a lot of that missing weight back.
16. The way JJ likes to sit in his chair and look out the window.....for v e r y l o n g periods of time. cuteness.
17. bare feet
18. cuddles with Mr. fuzzy (JJ's blanky)
19. Babies and pup pup playing
20. Sunshine on a foggy day...(I love coasty weather)
What makes you smile today?
Follow my blog with bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!