2/8/11

{ fat tuesdays: week 2 }

So guess what day it is?
Oh yeah, its Tuesday....
So that means its "Lets remind ourselves how fat we are!" day.

Photobucket
(you can find out what this is here)

So.
Here goes.
*sigh*
Tomorrow will be the one month mark for me.
One month mark for working out consistently and my goal to lose 10 pounds in one month.
how far am I?

.02 lbs away!

Yay:P

Still (kinda) doing WW, but not religiously.
Just eating well...then working my BUTT OFF working out.

I'm determined.
And so glad I'm seeing something happening.
Tomorrow I will be doing my official weigh in/ measure.  So hold on to your pants people...I know your in suspense!

What has been my complete obsession this week?
Arugula.
Yes.
In salads.
In sandwiches...in everything:P
yum.
My favorite: whole wheat tortilla with hummus and arugula.  That's it.  So simple....
but BEST THING EVER!
Yay for clean, healthy food.




Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Nice work! you should go back and respost your link because it was broken. :)

The Freckled Fawn said...

done and done! Thanks Taylor darlin;P

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!