2/3/11

{ me, myself and an etsy store}

After much deliberation and hardcore decision making, my husband and I have decided to open an Etsy shop.
Okay...well it will be my shop.
But he will help on occasion.
I'm excited as this will be something I have wanted to pursue for a while now....I am thrilled that it is actually going to happen.
I am even more thrilled that I will, once again, have a creative outlet!  whoo hoooo.
So, I don't know who actually reads this.....as I have no followers yet....
but if you find yourself reading this now, know that I expect you to stop by my shop once it is open.
And, quite possible, even buy something! 
Yep, you'll want to, I'm sure.
I'll tell you more about it later.
right now my loads of coffee (consumed after this morning's post) is wearing off and sending me into a downward spiral of sleepiness.
goodnight sweet blogging land.
sweet dreams!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!