1/29/11

Lazy Dayz

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2304774/bittywings?claim=8nn5u3r69cv">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>
It seems our house is still under attack by germ bugs.  Incredible considering we haven't left the house in 3 weeks!  But, that's a whole different issue.
Today is a lazy day so far...still trying to feel better and revive the house after yesterday. Yesterday was bad.
Very bad.
On a lighter note:


This would be there perch.
The place where the boys sit to watch the world go by.
Those windows overlook the street, and our very busy sidewalk.
Jbird waves to people.
Bentley growls at them.
Its a lovely partnership..

I love that aside from feeling crappy, my little guy still tries to have fun.  He retains his personality and tries really hard not to let anything slow him down.
But....sometimes they do, and those are the times when I actually get my cuddly boy.
He doesn't show up often, so when he does you have to to take advantage of it:P
Theres nothing better than cuddles from your baby:P  No matter how big you baby has gotten.  I secretly suspect I'll always enjoy it, call it mothers intuition.


2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, well, I am glad you guys are making the best of things. Abby and I send our love your way! Give our godson a kiss for us.

By the way, I like your blog layout. It's cool and trendy. I like it.

The Freckled Fawn said...

absolutely.
and thank you....
I am...so trendy you know..lol

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!