I came across this picture today. Just look at the torpedo belly, will ya?
Oh yes, I remember wanting it to be over! I was so very uncomfortable! I couldn't walk up stairs, I couldn't sit down, and I couldn't stop eating cheeseburgers!
But...
I do miss it now.
I miss the feeling of life in my belly. I miss thinking that even when I was sitting on the couch, I was being productive, because I was growing a human. I miss feeling absolutely beautiful with my giant baby belly, and loving to show it off!
I love that I was able to give all of myself for my son.
Then one day the baby belly went away (okay, not totally, some of it is still very present)
and I got to hold my little miracle!
AMAZING!
Now he is almost 15 months old.
So grown up.
and olive fingers are all the rage.
Nothing can beat being a mom.
I love you little bird!
What are you favorite memories of being pregnant?
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!