12/2/10

Another meaningless post about nothing

So, I've gone and committed myself to this:



I am obviously not cool enough to do it on the actual month that its originally suppose to happen.


Do you think I will succeed? No?


Well I have so far!  So there!


I could upload cool pictures of what I've been up to today.  I could, but I'm not going to.   So you will just have to sit there and read this boring text.  My apologies.


I realized that it might sound like I've been complaining lately.  Whoopsie.  I wont, shalt, shouldn't, couldn't, wouldn't, shall not no more, no!  I'll be a good mommy today.

On that note I shall tell you my daily story of my über cute little bird.  He has recently started "Going Nigh-Night" by himself.  He will grab his blankie and his cup and high-tail it for his room, where he stands there and yells at his bed till I hoist him up.  It's all a rather fun game until he realises what he has gotten himself into, changes his mind, and yells at me to get him out of that horrid place at once.

Well that's the way it usually goes, until today.

He high-tailed it and actually put himself to sleep!  Little bird only napped for a whopping 15 minutes, but that's not the point!  The point is that he actually layed down, by himself, when it wasn't even nap time!  I am still amazed!

This may seem like a very small thing, unless you know my son.  He has, from his very entrance into this world, detested sleep.  It is a miracle every time he falls asleep.  Hence my amazement.

Okay, so maybe I'm the only one who finds this fascinating.

Look!!!!




 


here's a picture to keep you interested in the lame post:P  who couldn't smile at this!


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!