12/8/10

not so technologic

(name that song)
Okay, so first off, it wasn't my fault I missed yesterday.
MY STUPID COMPUTER DIED.
I am, at this very moment, using the room sized lap top that usually sits in the back of the closet. It is less than glamorous...
Still.
Here I am.
(you should really, REALLY appreciate this post, really. It took 12 minutes to start the stupid thing!)
So right now I'm freaking out because I have a LOT of pictures on my computer that, I fear, may be lost forever.
This includes Mr. Little's first Birthday pictures.
I am holding my breath, crossing my figures, saying lots and lots of prayers and throwing salt over my shoulder!
But, alas, I fear the worst.
So let this be a lesson to you, my dears.
Always, I repeat, ALWAYS back up your pictures.
hmph.
My father-in-law and my Hubby are trying to work magic right now.
(pllleaaassseee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!