So.
I am contemplating moving back to my still existing blogger blog.
Don't get me wrong, I do like wordpress better,
But.
I am an artsy fartsy person who likes even things like her blog to look awesome.
I am not willing/able to spend money on a self hosted site right now and/or an upgrade.
Therefore, I'm screwed.
I would keep my wordpress though...so someday when I'm rich and ambitious I can come back.
Anyway, thinking about that.
------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note:
wanna know about my life right now?
Under this giant pile is what I remember to be my table.
It holds about 6 different to-be Christmas gifts.
I have three weeks till Christmas and so far EVERTHING has gotten in the way of me working on any of them!
Thinks like cleaning,
cooking,
sleeping,
cleaning some more,
eating some more,
playing with blocks (WITH my son, thank you!)
sweeping pine needles
(actually they are fir needles, but that sounds weird)
and...blogging I guess.
So if I don't write much.
(I admit it, I am being a HORRIBLE Noblopomo December contender)
Blame it on the table...
or...
er....
whats on top.
peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!