12/13/10

kangaroos and Christmas

I feel so scatterbrained.

ugh.

I have a million different things going on, and a million and one things to finish in the next week and a half.

I.

Stress.

Much.

On top of those lovelies, I decided it was a good time to do a detox diet.

I am brilliant, I know.

Who wouldn't want to detox over the Christmas holiday? right?

This means no dairy, very little carbs and absolutetutely nooooo sugar.

My life is feeling less than meaningful right now.

I am sure, however, that some chocolate and  a loaf of bread would do me dandy.

No, actually, it would make me more than dandy.....

it would make the sun shine through the rain,

wipe the tears from broken-hearted young lovers eyes

and bring world peace.

I WANT SOME FREAKING CHOCOLATE!

Okay, I am still in the "Its been three days of hell and remind me again why I'm doing this?" phase, can you tell?

and then I look down and see the kangaroo pouch that my son left for me nearly a year and a half ago. ...and go eat some celery.

Ah, the perks of being a mama:P

I'm going to go to bed before I talk about food again and have to cry myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!