Okay, so we can pretty much kiss that NoBloPoMo thing goodbyebye. I know, I know, shut up. I would like to share a traumatic experience with you. On that rattles my mind. As some of you know, I live in a part of the world where the clouds seem to perspire a lot. I mean, A LOT a lot. I also live in a part of the world where there are a lot of slimy kind of invertebrate creatures. I am not a an gastropod mollusc.hater They are fascinating, in their own right. But, alas, these small little formless creatures do not like to drown (I can not blame them for this) and they like to wiggle their way under my front door. fact 1: They blend in with my door mat. fact 2: I am often barefoot. Friends, you can see where this leads. tiny flags are at half mast tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!