We had to get some last-minute Thanksgiving shopping done today. Okay, so I guess it doesn't count as last-minute if it's over two days till Thanksgiving. BUT. I plan on not leaving the house. ever. my toes froze off!
Nuf said.
This is my little helper. He likes to run into people with his cart. Its true.
It's cute how people just laugh it off when they see the little person pushing the car....but when I do it I just get the stink eye. Stupid biased opinions!
And may I add....I can't believe lil Mr. is this big already!
This is short.
Company is here.
Must cook thanksgiving feast tomorrow.
Must make it ROCK.
Maybe after that I will stop sucking at life and write a real blog post.....or not...
2 comments:
10 below is too cold! We aren't that cold here . . . but we have too much snow! Blizzard warnings and everything. :)
We don't plug in our rig for green purposes. It is a diesel engine and if it gets too cold, it simply won't start. ;)
AH...I guess i should have known, lumberjacks are rarely "green":P
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!