JJ has opted for nakedness lately.
This really isn't a very rare thing.
You see, he has a love affair with that blanket of his.
Till death do they part...
(and its seems poor "FuhFuh's" death is looming dangerously close)
For the first four months of his life, this was the only way I could get that colicy kiddo to calm down...strip him down and wrap him in his blanket.
He loved it then...
and loves it now!
JJ has become surprisingly proficient at taking his clothing off these days.
Two days ago, when his little friend came over, he manage to strip down as I was reaching for the door. When I opened it, it wasn't just our friends standing there...
there was another lady who was handing out fliers and still another lady who had stopped to let JJ's girlfriend pet her dog.
I opened the door.
Said "oh", surprised at the number of people in front of my door
AND THEN
JJ runs, totally naked, on to the porch and yells
"HEY!"
then runs back inside.
Ladies and gentlemen,
we have a streaker on our hands!
At least it cute now...

2 comments:
ohmyword, that sounds hilarious.
with 3 younger siblings, i have a few stories, not quite as dramatic, but along those lines, too...haha!
p.s. good thing they grow out of it. but we tell them those stories. it's fun stuff. :P :D
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!