My husband is a wonderful man.
Its just a fact.
Yesterday we celebrated the beginning of his 28th year on this earth.
Most of the time, he likes things pretty low key.
(I'm...the opposite)
So he opted for a small little BBQ with us, his sister and her girls.
I felt so guilty that it wasn't a bigger deal, that he wasn't fussed over.
But I don't think it bothered him.
I think (and fingers crossed here) he had a great time!
To my Sweetheart:
Thank you for your love for me and your love for your son.
Thank you for going to work each day without complaining.
Thank you for being selfless enough to do so.
Thank you for sense of humor and making us laugh.
Thank you for being a man of God that I respect and are encouraged by.
Thank you for being strong when I can't be...
but being real enough to cry when you need to.
Thank you for being here, now, with us.
And most of all I thank the Lord for bringing you into this world all those years ago...
then eventually leading you to me.
JJ played with his cousins, and yelled out people walking down the street...



1 comment:
sweet:) happy birthday to you man! :)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!