8/18/11

Hello again...


For the time being, 
my dearest dad has lent us his (one of) his computer(s).
Thanks dad.
Along with this computer came a little collection of baby pictures of JJ, mostly cell phone pics I had sent to my dad last year.
Ones I haven't shared on here...
and so..
 (about 10 months old)
 (9 months old)

 (11 months)


 (first birthday! wow was that almost a year ago?)








 ( singing)

I can't believe how much he has changed int he last year....
not to meantion the last 2 years!
wow..
 
--------------------------------------
To answer your questions:
No, we still haven't moved
No, we still don't have a house.
No, we still are not 100% sure where we are moving.
Yes, we do only have a week and a half until we are out of this house.
Yes, God IS in control
No, I don't always remember it.

 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

beka said...

ahhh that second picture! melting over here:)

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!