This morning is quiet, so far I am up alone.
JJ is still asleep.
This never happens.
However, I've been spending this quiet time in the word and in prayer, mostly because I was about to fall apart without it.
I have been going through a devotional for quite some time now, and am constantly surprised how the given reading for the day usually hits home.
hard.
Today scripture was from Daniel ten.
Its talks of Daniel praying for answers.
It speaks of him continually praying, fasting and living in pure agony for three weeks.
Three weeks till the answer came.
Three weeks.
A gentle reminder that God isn't ignoring my prayers, he heard my very first outcry of frustration those many weeks ago.
He answered it then.
I just don't know what it is yet.
Faith is harder when faced with uncertainty...
but of course,
that is exactly what faith is.

1 comment:
i. love. this.
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!