8/12/11

And pretty cars all in a row



OCD issues?
You tell me.
I love my little man and his peculiarities, but part of me is scared of just how far they will go in his life span.
He is so particular about his cars, you see, they each have a match.
(from left to right)
Thomas the train and James go together.
"Tucker" the orange truck and the green jeep go together.
Lightning McQueen and the "WooWoo" go together.
The taxi and the "Baby woo woo" go together
and lastly,
the "woo woo truck" and the firetruck go together.
never changes.
He can not mix them.
They must be with their partner at all times.
Its cute...
but something tells me it might not be when he is 15.

-------------------------------------------

We had more house drama today and it seems never ending.
Nothing is for sure right now.
Still so many questions.
So many "Wait and see"'s.
This limbo time is proving hard,
I feel Jon and I are both mentally and physically spent.
This life stuff, it sure takes a tole.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

What a precious little guy:-) My husband is an engineer, (has the order/puzzle solving mind), so I'm wondering if our mister man will be like this! xoxo

Chris said...

I am not qualified to agree with your diagnoses of OCD. However, I was a particular child, myself. I had a place for things and a way to do things. Have another baby if you're worried about this - my sister through my orderly-ways out of sync.

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!