I was thinking...
and then I stopped, cause it hurt.
ahem-
I digress.
I'm having trouble seeing the glass half full
tonight, and am feeling all the more frustrated for it.
I would love to be sharing good news, but I'm
not.
I would simply like some answers to some really
hard questions, but I don't have them.
I would love to see my husband full of joy, and
not so worried.
I would love to know exactly where our food will
land if we take this leap of faith.
I know I'm being vague...
but only because I have to me right now.
We have till Monday to make a life altering
choice, and as far as pros and cons go, there is no absolute best here. There is
only the will of the Lord, which we are trying desperately to understand right
now.
I ask for your prayer.
Sometimes I would love to throw caution into the
wind and go for it.
I think this is one of those times.
Jon is the opposite, which I suppose make us a
perfectly balanced match, but it also means we disagree on things like
this.
I am trying so hard not to fix my mind on what I
want, because what I want may not be whats best for us. (although, I would love
for it to be)
Its so easy to say that you know the Lord has it
all figured out, that its in his hands.
But it is much harder to live like you absolutely
believe that.
Even when you do.
The night is late, and I should get to be bed if
only I could shut off the endless picture show in my mind. The list, the
dreams...they run ramped in there at these times of the night. I, evidently,
have no off switch.
Sounds of sleeping people fill my house, though I
assure you those are not quiet sounds, and all I really want to is to wake my
husband up and cuddle in his arms.
But, for now...
I'll let him be.

3 comments:
We'll be praying with you guys. I'm sure that two spiritually sensitives persons such as yourself will make a good decision, that will be pleasing and fit in God's eyes. And if God has more elaborate plans for you, or if in fact wants to communicate something concrete and specific, I don't doubt that you two will hear Him. But for now, let's pray.
i love the picture with the prayer quote.
my goodness!
i'll be praying for you guys!
hello darling girl,
i hope you dont mind me commenting. i found you on twitter through the "similar to you" section and then had to peek over at your blog. Its wonderful and so is your little prince!!
Keri-Anne
www.sweetdayswithelleandmia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!