7/26/11

Dear fans,

Hi there,

JJ here, so you wondering where I've been lately?

Well...

Its been raining  a lot lately, but don't worry, I'm prepared!



My Nana and Papa came to visit!  It was a surprise!

Papa brought me something!  Wanna see...?




That's right, I'm rocking a big boy bed now!


My Mama tells me its for sleeping, but I have other ideas.



I am having some trouble getting the hang of it....




Sometimes I get it though!





I ate some cool, white, fluffy sticky stuff that mama calls marshmellows...I call it " Bar Melons"



Oh, and my buddy came to visit today.  See her hand, she got an ouchie...so I gave her hugs and made it feel all better! 


Well, that's it peeps.  Keep rocking. 

Oh, and by the way, Mama's got some pretty big news to share soon...so stay tuned!
All my love,
JJ 
 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!