I'm finding it hard to accept that its almost July.However....With the onset of July comes a the 4th of July.And with the 4th of July comes a trip.AND....with a trip comes the seeing of great friends that we haven't seen in almost a year!
{source}
sigh.
sigh.
Yay for road trip:P
----------------------------------
Today is a rare day in the life of me.
hair cut day:P
salon day.
mommy time day.
*gleam*
Its been a long week, and to be honest, I am really looking forward to it:P
JJ is going to hang with his girlfriend and my bud Steph while I go get a little pampering.
Don't get me wrong....I don't want to get away from my son.
I love my son.
I do so love being with him.
I miss him when we are apart...(which is....like...almost never)
That being said,
it has been almost a year since I cut my hair and I will not be made to feel guilty.
(I, am most likely, the only person to make me feel guilty:P)
I still have yet to decide just what I'm going to do yet...
short.
long.
i don't know.
I am constantly trying to grow my hair out, but I rarely do. Growing hair out is boring and I like to change my hair too often.
Also, my hair grows at the speed of snail.
no joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!