6/23/11

todays post written over a span of time and brought to you by the letter A

Lately, I have been seeing the ill effects of not having a car while living in ocean country.  It is mid June...and still there is oh so much rain.  This means we are home bound...because walking anywhere in a torrential downpour is really no fun with a 21 month old.  You try it!
I have a project that I am to finish by Sunday.....and I really need to get to the store.  Sigh.  But Jon has "Guys Night" tonight and I am hoping he is going to car pool with someone and I can steal the car tonight.  Either that or its a stroll in the rain for us!
----------------
This week has been hard.
Very hard.
The family stuff I mentioned before has now unfolded into a different chapter.  We are thankful in some things and left questioning in others.  Its hard to remember that Gods had is in everything, that He has a ultimate design for every little thing in our lives...or at least its hard to see that when you are in it.  I thank those of you who prayed and ask you would continue to do so....for healing.

-----------------


Allergies...
(or at least I am hoping they are and not sickness...)
(it probably makes me a  pretty terrible mama if I don't know, huh)
They have made for a long few days of...
{yes, i know it blurry....but you try getting a screaming child to sit still for a picture!}

I am by no means complaining about my son.  I know that he is miserable (poor little guy).  I know he feels awful, and with just cause. 
There have just been some long days.



So here's hoping that the rain goes away so we can do something different today.
until then, I'm off to cuddle with a disgruntled toddler.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!