6/14/11

Our Weekend in a nutshell

I swear the best form of birth control is a two year old...
or almost two years old, as the case may be.

I love my son with all I have, but he has been absolutely exhausting lately!  Such a big attitude for such a little person! SO. MUCH. WHINING.

On a better and much happier note, our weekend was lovely, that's for asking:P
After a long week of barely any sleep (due to a certain little person who decided that sleep is now over rated and he would rather revert back to the sleeping patterns of a four month old) we brought the tv into the bedroom and went to bed while the sun was still up.  Watched movies. Just hung out.
That was nice, and all three of us are on a much better page for this week.
Or, at least, here's hoping:P

Yesterday was park day, cause that's what we do on half rainy days before payday comes.  I really do love our park, which is why there are probably 105 pictures of JJ at the park already on this blog. (even JJ's first birthday party was there!)
But daddy rarely gets the chance to join us.....
its a lot more fun when daddy is there!


Other than park days, we have spent a lot of time doing this:


I couldn't be more proud.
and yes, he's a toilet reader....
of which daddy couldn't be more proud.

Yesterday also marked JJ's very first taste of a root beer float
or "Floaf" as he calls them.


He was a little more than thrilled about that!

Happy Tuesday to ya'll, and happy Monday to us.
Hope you have a lovely week!
----------------------------------------------
Because our computer in a relic and threatens crashing every day, this week my project is uploading all the lingering video onto my youtube account so they are not lost forever.  So, there may be video people....video.  Hold on to your britches people!

5 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

can we please hang in real life :)

Anonymous said...

we have been dealing with the same whining. I am glad it isn't just my kid. when you are alone a lot with your toddler you begin to wonder if you're doing something wrong. Oh the potty picture hehe. I want to start introducing the idea to B but my husband thinks it's too soon. He is a year and a half. I don't want to push it just begin teaching him about it. We'll see. Around what area in WA do you live??

beka said...

video? video?!
of what.
i'm intrigued.
a vlog?
that'd be awesome:)

ahhh yes potty training.
i approve of reading on the pot. ;)

omg. i totally see how a 2 yr old is the best form of birth control. totally see it.

Emily said...

Three is what is killing me, it's like two times 10..!! Ex-HAUST-ING! But yay for the potty training, you'll love your life sans accidents and diapers!:)

Amadeus said...

awww he's so adorable!!
looks like your a busy mama.
:)
cute family.

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!