The sun chose to peek its head out from behind those pacific clouds today. Lovely.
However, there were things to be done and...at least so far...we haven't made it outside to enjoy it.
I am, instead, cooking dinner in attempts to have dinner on the table when Jon gets home....(then maybe I can persuade him to go do something tonight!)
Its a "OH MY GOSH I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!" kind of day.
*sigh*
Its been a down day and I have spent some time looking at art and whatnot.
Sigh.
My paint brushes have not seen the light of day for a while.
(maybe I should change that)
I came across this lovely lady and her lovely art.
{ source}
I love her stuff.
In light of my day and my discoveries I chose to fill up what would be my sponsor list with
some talented artist whom I would love to support (free of charge) on my blog. I plan to add more. Lots more. But if YOU are an artist and would like me to support you, feel free to contact me! I would love to showcase your work!
I do mean artist of any medium.
(my email info is under my socialize link or you can just leave a comment)
I love her stuff.
In light of my day and my discoveries I chose to fill up what would be my sponsor list with
some talented artist whom I would love to support (free of charge) on my blog. I plan to add more. Lots more. But if YOU are an artist and would like me to support you, feel free to contact me! I would love to showcase your work!
I do mean artist of any medium.
(my email info is under my socialize link or you can just leave a comment)




1 comment:
Thank you for your post! I appreciate it. :)
You have a lovely family!
Xo,
Oana
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!