I feel terribly busy and overwhelmed today.
Its packing day as we are leaving tomorrow on vacation.
As anyone of a small child knows, you must pack half the house when traveling to houses of people without kids. So much stuff! We can barely move in our car by the time its packed.
Worth it all, right?
Anyway, because I have things to wash and bags to pack.....
and dishes to do....
and a toilet to wash...
and q-tips to find...cause I always need q-tips on trips and never remember to bring them. I'm not sure why.
I was looking at these last night.
They are always good for a laugh!
I love all these boys...but mostly the one in the middle!
(our wedding 2007)
There, now you laughing and you totally forgot that I didn't put a lot of effort into writing today:P
I told you it would work!


1 comment:
bwahahahhaha.
wow, i've never seen groomsmen pics like that!
hah:)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!