I don't care how old I get, I will always enjoy getting things in the mail. Call it the little kid in me. Today afforded me a lovely opportunity to indulge in such childish excitement! I got this beautifulness in the mail...
This weekend I was lucky enough to win Brittany's ( of The Pistachio Project) very first giveaway. YEAH! First of all, let me just say that I am a chapstickaholic. Admitting it is the first step you know. So I was pretty darn happy with this prize! I knew of 100% Pure's yummy products, but hadn't tried them yet and let me just say...LOVE!
So thanks Brittany for the new addiction! Ya'll should definitely go show her some love, she writes about all the cool, informative hippie mama stuff that I love and whole heartily agree with, but am not cool enough to write about.
Lately, JJ has been super good about telling me when he is going to go potty. Its in his diaper, but still, he knows...that's huge! Today he came running up to me and said "Pee Pee...pee pee...toilet mama!!". This is unusual but I remained optimistic! We headed to the bathroom, whipped out the sesame street potty seat and sure enough....
HE WENT POTTY!
He has used the toilet lots of times, but has never asked to then actually do something!
JJ is not generally a people pleaser, and would usually refuse to use the toilet if you asked him.
I never have pushed it.
We are in no rush.
I'd rather take it really slow and have him use it when he wants to rather than forcing him and making it a headache of a situation.
That being said, he will probably refuse to use the toilet for weeks now, but that's okay, one baby step at a time.
I am quite the proud mama though.
Who couldn't be!
OH.
and yeah...
ONE MORE THING...
I would like to inform you that as of today...
I am official free of all baby weight!
So, yeah, theres the issue of the pre-baby weight...
The leftover baby flab...
and the fact that its almost been two years...
but that is all besides the point.
The point, my dears is its
GONE!
*cheers*


2 comments:
woohoo!! do a happy dance!
also? i still love getting mail too. who doesn't?? it's the best.
Yay! Congrats on getting rid of the baby fat! 2 years isn't bad! For me, I kept my weight on from #2, until after I had #3! Yeah, it feels good to have the baby fat gone! lol And like you I'm now working on the pre-baby weight. :)
And I'm so glad you like the lip butter. :)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!