I had a lovely conversation with my husband, but that was cut short because my husband, unlike me, has a very strong will to sleep. Always.
I cracked open the May issue of Real Simple and read a rather depressing story of a lady and her cat then wondered why they put all the swim suit adds before the cake recipes. So if your not already feeling bad enough about yourself and the fact that you can never again look good in a swimsuit that doesn't have a corset and boning...here...have some more cake. Thanks RS.
Some days being a night person is just not worth it. It only leads to lonely Law and Order marathons and secretive dreaming of that candy bar stash Jon has in his work bag. *sigh*
Anyway, I probably wont be posting much this weekend. I have tulips to see, festivals to go to, church and sewing galore. All with a healthy dose of my boys in between.
Here's a peak at what I'm working on....

4 comments:
ah, sewing!
i dream of doing a bit of sewing someday.....
as for the swimsuits before cake recipes, wow i love that. messed up, i tell ya.
Can't wait to see what you made! Hope sleep is going better for you. A mommy needs her sleep ;)
ah ladies! I feel like I am trying to do a million things right now...and nothing getting done. so, it might be a while:P
well, don't rush it and don't feel bad! it's just how life is sometimes. your followers, us humble people, still read despite any little flukes.
i love your blog:)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!