4/20/11

{ 19 months, and growing }

Yesterday was JJ's 18 month appointment.  Well, correction, his 19th month appointment that we shall call his 18 month appointment because we should have done it a month ago.  I can hardly believe that we are creeping up on two years!  what happened to this baby?

{ keep your comments to yourself on this one, 28 hours of labor wasn't exactly kind to me }

{ uber adorable right?  This is daddy and baby's first time together! }


Goodbye little baby, hello my hilarious little man.  Oh, how I love you so!  One day I just woke up and there you were...all big and stuff. *sigh*


{ he was totally checking out some girls here }

At our last appointment, Dr Seth was a little worried about his weight.  Not because we wasn't healthy...just because he has spent his whole life being above the 95th percentile that when his little body decided to slow down a bit,  we just wanted to make sure it was okay.
And, of course, it was.
His with is fine (back to 85th %).
His height is fine (back to 95th %)
and his head, well his head is still off the charts.
He can thank his daddy's gene's for that one!

Dr Seth also informed us that he was amazed just how advanced and intelligent he is (really, what parent doesn't want to hear that, right?)  JJ is happily passing by most of his 2-year-old milestones without a second thought.  *ahem* I always knew he was a genius.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are coming up right behind you at 17 months... I cannot believe how fast it's going and I really don't like it. I want my baby back. I love that he is becoming his own little person but it makes me sad too.... and sometimes I don't know that I am ready to deal with him being his own little person. We have an EXTREMELY independent one.

The Freckled Fawn said...

ours is also extremely independent...which I am very proud of...but it hurts a little sometimes. You know, sometimes you want them to want mama:P (and then sometimes they do that too much at 3 am and you wonder why you ever thought that:P lol)

beka said...

hehehe, genius. a cute one fer sure!

wow, 28 hours! is there a birth story somewhere on your blog? i love reading birth stories. (youch to that many hours though. good job coming out of it!)

The Freckled Fawn said...

AH! birth story...the "tiny human" page will someday be our birth story...you know...when i get it all together....sigh

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!