So, I guess I rub off on my son a little.
Just a little.
promise.
This lil man is quite the coffee addict!
If he were to find an unattended cup o joe....
his little heart skips a beat (we are yet to determine if this is the caffeine or the shear joy) and he gobbles it all up.
*DISCLAIMER*
I do not purposely give my son coffee. He is just quick. I'm sure there are an ubber amount of children's doctors that would damn me for doing so and an even greater amount of moms who are now secretly thinking to themselves what a horrible mama I am.
Get over it people.
We do ,however, give him his very own "Coffee" sometimes....
which is a cup of milk with an eyedropper of coffee just to make it a brownish color.
long story short.
this kid is going places.
you just wait and see.

1 comment:
hehe, i love this!
randomly found you through...sea of love...er, one of her fav blog buttons, and through that lady!
mmm, coffee. it's my significant other.
i can't wait to see how i parent with it someday... ;)
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!