A week ago I asked you lovelies to ask some questions that I could answer this week, and some of you did! (thanks for not leaving me hanging!)

Rachel asked:
What is one of your favorite childhood memories? & What is the best vacation spot of all time?
1. There are plenty, but I'd have to say the thing I remember the most is riding my pony/horse. There's nothing like the feeling of a full gallop and such a powerful animal. It was so freeing and exhilarating. Loved it!. Then again, there are few little girls that would say no to a pony, huh?
2. As for vacations, I am pretty much happy anytime I'm by water. The bigger (water) the better! And, no I haven't gotten sick of it even though I live much closer to it now:P But, the best time I had would probably be when we went to NY/DC in '08. EVERYTHING went wrong on that trip, everything! We lost our luggage, missed flights, got stranded in scary places more than once, and a whirlwind of other things to go along with those. That being said, I had the best time! I was in a place I had always wanted to see and with the person I wanted to share it with the most. We will never forget that one, that's for sure:P
Casey asked:
how many babies do u want?!? xoxo
Well, Casey, it depends on who you ask! If you were to ask Jon, he would probably say two. Me, well, off hand I would probably say three. We do not have any concrete plans, though. Ultimately its Gods decision, and even though we don't plan on making like bunny rabbits and being totally irresponsible, we are open to His will on this. It could be one...or many more (Lord have mercy on my brain/body), I don't know.
Lorna asked:
WHY haven't we seen each other yet??? (Probably the most important question you'll be asked *wink* *wink*)
Well Lorna, its better you hear this from me. The truth is, I am a horrible person. We have traveled up north quite often lately (and by often I mean once every other week:P ) and every time I think about getting you number so I can call you and meet up, and every time....I don't.
So, you should probably get your digits to me. Just saying.
Well, that was fun wasn't it. That's for participating! Should we do it again?
That, my dears, is up to you. If you comment a new question, I will take that as a yes:P
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!