2/19/11

{ i suck at blogging and how old is my son again? }

Its fact.
Not fiction.
Truth is I have been busy with other things....
like artsy coolness
and my family
and life altering choices
and NOT losing weight because I'm stressing
then stressing because I'm not losing weight
Then making an awesome truck cake for a baby shower
and swiping some of the frosting....
THEN feeling awful and more self loathing because I, as I said, am currently at a stand still on the whole weight loss front.
So, then I may have eaten a feeling or two...but no more.
Anyway, here I am again.

So,
There is a ton ton TON going on in our life's right now, some hugely unexpected things.
(no, I am not growing another human...I know that must have been the first thing that popped in that brain of yours)  So we are trying to figure out exactly what God wants us to do.
Which isn't always easy.
ack.

This last week marked JJ's 17 full month of life.
wow.
pretty soon it that number will start with a 2!
Here's a pretty nifty list of what he has learned to do over the last few months:

say please for EVERYTHING...so cute but slightly manipulative.

say "Meena" his little lady friends name

make all his animal sounds.....and even a fish face....cause fishies say *pucker*

repeat anything you say....ANYTHING.

work the WII

build sky scrapers (with blocks, in case I have to clarify) and we are talking many MANY stories

Be gentle....and how to hit...HARD. Mind you I did not teach him that one.

Sentences...yes there are sentences now!

4 new teeth. yuck.

grew hair....but still looks bald as the hair is clear:P

oh goodness....I'm having trouble remembering what exactly is new:P

Anyway, hes doing just dandy:P

Well, ladies and gents....
My hubby is asleep on the couch,
my son asleep in his bed,
my dog asleep in his bed,
and me...I'm going to sleep in my bed.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering...I didn't make Jon sleep on the couch.  Its just were he landed:P

peace



Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!