
We’ve been nerds this weekend. (No, I am not late because today is actually Monday in our house.) Our time has been filled with book (“Buuu”) reading, movies and Super Mario. Oh yeah, we rocked that.
Well, no, actually I suck. But I sure have a hell of a time!
I love hanging out with my boys! (I am kinda partial to them, I know) Jbird now has (almost) full comprehension of what the Wii is and what it does. hil.ar.i.ous! Not only does he work out on the fit…but he can keep time pretty well for a few seconds. He figured how to work the remote long ago…he loves to change movies on netflix. I figure its only a matter of time before we become “those” out of touch/ out of date parents who have to ask their children how somethings works. Maybe even sooner if he turns out to be the genius I’m intending him to be. *scoff*
I am amazed at how vocal my child has been these last few days! Hes saying new words and formulating new sounds all the time! It still catches me off guard when I hear him say something new! But it really isn’t just words and noises, hes a regular Christopher Columbus of babies …..(and if your having trouble following me there, I said Christopher Columbus because hes discovering things that other babies before him have already discovered….but if I have to explain it, its just not that funny, is it?)
Today we discovered:
Shower…(which sounds like “Showwdrrr”)
how to immitate a pig
worked on, and successfully perfected the fake snore
opened the fridge to get the gallon of milk out himself…(obviously mama is useless for such things)
and discovered that a slippery bar of soap is a whole lot of fun to play with in the shower.
Really, I have a prodigy child on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear what you have to say!