11/29/10

grumble grumble grumble

Today is monday, in every respect of the word.

I really don't want to write, because I'm feeling sorry for myself.  I know somewhere out there is reading this, I just don't know who you are.  But thank you....you give me reason to go on.

(worlds smallest violin, I know)

anyway.

Have I  mentioned how much of a love/hate relationship I have with the holiday season.

Personally, I love it.  I love the craziness, I love the parties, I love the shopping, the hustle and bustle......all of it. LOVE.

(yeah, I'm one of those people...forgive me wont you)

BUT...

I LOATH the season because I have to do  most of it alone.

This in absolutely no reflection on my awesome husband.  If he had his way he wouldn't work this much.  This does mean, however, I hold his employer in less than high regard.

I can not tell you who it is.

Because we actually want him to KEEP said job.  Income is rather important, you know.

I will, however, inform you that it is one large company that gets very busy this time of year.

So thank you, oh giant of holidays, for doing your job and getting more business during these frosty times.....and supplying my family with the $ to use on such things as rent, heat, food...etc.  But darn you for doing it too.

hmph.

Holidays are not much fun to go at alone.

Okay...OKAY...I'm done being a little black rain cloud!  promise.

On a better note, Little Mr. went to his first girl birthday party to his weekend!  He's quite the ladies man you know.



she wore this lovely little number.  You can imagine how sweet she did look.

But, alas, my little heartbreaker of a son spent less time with the birthday girl and more time with HER mommy, apparently he like older women.

I know I'm rambling ....

I really have no excuse for this sad post......except for one.

It is noon....and I have yet to have my coffee......

ya..see...now you get it.

love me...reguardless.

2 comments:

thelumberjackswife said...

Bummer about all the extra hours for the hubby. :( :( You need to move close to your ma and pa so you can at least have some help! :)

bittywings said...

But taylor....
that would mean leaving this beautiful land next to the OCEAN and living with bull pines. I'm not sure I can make that sacrifice right now. perhaps someday...maybe

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!