4/2/11

{ Rainy Day }


Well, company is gone now.
I'm sitting on the couch enjoying some quiet as the kiddo gets some much needed rest.  The house it too quiet, we are nursing some nasty colds and I am feeling somewhat hormonal.  Don't judge.

I've been pretty vague on here lately,
but the truth is we are going through some pretty awesome/scary stuff.
I can not tell you the amount of work that God has been doing in our lives lately.
No, we are not moving.
No, I am not pregnant, but thanks for asking (you know who you are!)
Its quite obvious that God has lit a fire beneath us.
A fire to serve.
A fire to live a God centered life.
A fire to change.

I have seen such growth in my husband lately, like nothing I've seen in him before.
I am so proud of what he is becoming.
(that's not to say I didn't like him already!)
To see the man/husband/father he is in Christ Jesus just a joy to my heart.

I am excited (and a little scared) to see what
God has in store for us and where his plans will lead us!
I pray for strength to keep listening and following faithfully.

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua  25:15


2 comments:

beka said...

so awesome when growth takes place...our God is so amazing:)

...hey, i love how you updated the blog layout:) cute!

The Freckled Fawn said...

It IS awesome....and hard...but awesome!

and thank you....I'm not quite happy with it yet...but working on it:P

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!