4/1/11

{ new beginnings: moving to a new home! }

Well ladies and gents,
Its official!
As of June 21, 2011 this will be our new home...



We are happy and excite for the changes that are coming!
Jon was offered a VERY good promotion,
one we just couldn't turn down even if it meant moving far away.
It will he hard to leave the PNW, but at least we wont be that far from water!
(you know how I am about that!)

We ask for your prayers in this transition.
We have a lot to do over the next few months.

Our house will be a little ways out of Raleigh, or at least that's the plan as of now.
Its really hard to find a rental without seeing it in person...
ugh.

So anyway,
your thoughts and prayers are appreciated!
We will of course keep you all updated on the process.

xoxo
-Lyss

P.S.

APRIL FOOLS!



I joke, I jest, I poke fun...
we are NOT moving....we are happily staying right where we are.
But, you were a little fooled, admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!